One-on-One Biblical/Spiritual Counseling
We offer one-on-one biblical/spiritual counseling, discipleship, and mentoring through individuals who have personal history and life’s experience in the areas of sexual identity issues. While our biblical/spiritual counselors are not licensed professional therapists they embrace a deep intimacy with our Heavenly Father and have a strong biblical foundation.
If you are interested in getting involved or if you know of someone who might be interested please contact our Executive Director, Richard Holloman to set up an initial appointment/interview. This is a requirement for any individual who wishes to become a participant in our small groups.
The following is a brief description of our current small groups:
- Family & Friends: This group is open to anyone who has a family member or friend who is attracted to the same gender or who is embracing a gay identity/life.
- Women’s Group: This group is open only to women who have attractions to the same gender and who have graduated from Lifetime Guarantee.
- Lifetime Guarantee: This group is open to anyone who has attractions to the same gender. The group and study is a pre-requisite for continuing participation in Sight Ministry. Book: “Lifetime Guarantee,” by Bill Gillham. Book description: If you are exhausted in your efforts to fix your gay issues or to fix other problems in your life this may be a great group experience for you. It’s not your “problems” that need to be fixed—it’s your life! The good news is that GOD doesn’t ask you to live your life for Christ, but to let Him live His life through you. We will help you understand how you have programmed your brain with earthly techniques for satisfying your needs for love and self-esteem and help you to discover the ultimate solution through the exchanged life! Someone has said, “Your problem is that you don’t really know what your problem is. What you think is your problem is merely a symptom of your real problem.” Come and discover what your problem really is and the Ultimate Solution!
- Wives: This group is open to anyone whose husband is experiencing attractions to the same gender. Topics addressed will include first steps on the journey, grieving the losses, dealing with anger, disclosure, safe relationships, setting limits, admitting fears, understanding the struggle, trusting wisely, and next steps on the journey.
- 4Streams: This group is open only to men who have attractions to the same gender and who have graduated from Lifetime Guarantee.